Wedding accessories can be underrated because the dress is usually what most people are excited about. But accessories take your wedding look to a whole new level! Beautiful add-ons such as veils, sashes, headbands, crowns, hair clips, and jewelry can enhance your entire outfit and help you express yourself. Whether your style is glam (jeweled crowns), classic (pearl-drop earrings), bohemian (a feathery headpiece), or something in between, wedding accessories help to complement and individualize your look for your big day. Accessories can also become lovely keepsakes and possible heirlooms to pass on to your loved ones.
Where to find these accents? You’re in luck, as most shops in Portland that sell wedding dresses also sell wedding accessories, all the way down to garters and shoes. Here’s our list of local places to find your perfect finishing touches!
- A&BE Bridal Shop in Northeast Portland
- Adorned in Grace in both Gresham and Raleigh Hills – this shop is a nonprofit that helps victims of human trafficking!
- Ania Bridal in Southwest Portland
- Anna’s Bridal in Lake Oswego
- Charlotte’s Weddings & More in Southwest Portland
- Divine Designs Bridal in Lake Oswego
- The English Dept. in Southeast Portland – you’ll find accessories that are more on the vintage side here!
- Rosewood Bridal in Tigard
- The White Dress in Downtown Portland
Images courtesy of Charlotte’s Weddings and More
This Tips & Advice piece was submitted by Dana Barbar, a trusted local wedding professional and talented writer.