One of the main things you’ll keep hearing when planning your wedding is how important it is to choose a wedding photographer and videographer that know what they’re doing.
And that advice is not to be taken lightly – being happy with your wedding images is so important! Not only is the photography team responsible for capturing the images of the most special moments of your wedding, they are also a crucial member of your wedding planning team, as the timeline of your big day tends to revolve around when you take photos. For this reason, it’s best to choose a photographer with tons of wedding experience to ensure that your photos are stunning AND that your day goes smoothly!
To aid you in the process of choosing your wedding photographer and videographer, we’re happy to share with you a Wedding Guide created by one of our standout vendors, Ambient Sky Wedding Films and Photography!
In the 3-part guide, Amanda and Scott from Ambient Sky shares tips and insights into:
- What to think about when selecting your photographer and/or videographer
- What to look for when browsing their portfolio of images
- What to ask them when you meet
- How to decide whether to do an engagement photo session or a First Look
- How to decide how many photographers/videographers to hire
- Tips for reducing stress on your wedding day (Part 2)
- A sample timeline of a wedding day including when to take key photos (Part 3)
- …And so much more!
All images in this post by Ambient Sky.
This post was curated by Dana Barbar, a trusted local wedding professional and writer.